Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Story Siren......

Wow! Is it Tuesday again already! Totally just snuck right up on me! Jeepers! Well not too much has happened since last week. I did get some books read though. Which is always a good thing. I was able to read Secrets of My Hollywood Life: On Location and Family Affair. Very cute, fun, clean reads! I’m really looking forward to having Jen Calonita stop by on author tales.

I finished War of the Witches by Maire Carrnaza. It was a good book, didn’t really WOW me, by any means, but it was well written and interesting. I think the story could have been so much more though.

I was able to start Shift by Charolette Agell. Good so far. It’s kind of scaring the shit out of me though, seriously. I’m hoping it continues to be a good read and end well. But so far, so good.

I got a ton of books I the mail today, so I’m super excited about that! Well I got four books, which is a ton for me!

Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland. Not even really sure why I was sent this one? But hey I’m not one to complain. It looks like a paranormal book, so I should love it.

Poseur by Rachel Maude. Yay! I thought the first book was good, so I’m really looking forward to reading this one!

The Devouring by Simon Holt. I’ve heard a few things about this book through the grapevine. Sounds kinda scary!!

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning. I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to read this book!!!

That’s about all that is going on at the casa de SS. Well I have to go make dinner now, I’m thinking lasagna and some cheesy garlic bread! Yummmy! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: