Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh, Dear: Tuesday Already?

Wow. It seems like just yesterday that it was Tuesday and I was posting a Teen Tuesday post! :D How do the days just slip by so quickly sometimes?

I have finished one book since I last posted. With my schedule, I am really proud of myself. :D The book I finished was Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber. It was amazing. I was hooked quickly and now I cannot wait to read Death by Latte.

You know what I said last week about checking books out from the library is a disease? Yeah, it sooo is. I volunteer at my library on Tuesday's and Thursday's, and when I was there today, I checked out three more books! I have plenty to read here (I just got two books in the mail yesterday) and it's like I know I shouldn't check all these books out, but I do anyway. Gahhh. lol.

The two books I got in the mail yesterday I'm really excited about. One is All About Vee by C. Leigh Purtell and the other is Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot. On Friday, I received Boyfriends, Brothers, and Other Criminal Minds by April Lurie. I'm really excited to read this book, because I read The Latent Powers of Dylan Fontaine and I loved it. :D

That's all I have for today. See you all next Tuesday!

hope.

No comments: