Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Name: Samantha
Blog: Words Speak Volumes
Blog URL: writeinpen.blogspot.com
MySpace: myspace.com/wordsspeakvolumes

Me Info: Happy Tuesday to everyone! My name is Samantha and I write for Words Speak Volumes, Wired Wednesday, and Booking Through Thursday. My favorite color is purple, I have tons of cousins, and I love to drink coffee. I'm semi-addicted to MySpace, and I enjoy taking pictures of people. I guess that's a little background information for you.

Blog Info: I was so busy last week that I didn't post anything and I'm sorry. I didn't even post for Teen Tuesday, Booking Through Thursday, or Wired Wednesday. I apologize to all of my regular readers and I am prepared to give an excuse. High School is really time-consuming. I have all of my classwork/homework, plus volleyball, student council, and class meetings. I have practice and I need to save some time for reading. I apologize again and I will do better this week. I promise.

Contest Info: I have the last couple days of my THE ELITE contest open. The last day to sign up is Friday. Do whatever you can to earn points and e-mail me. I have about twenty people entered now and I'd love some more so stop by the blog.

Book Info: I have read the books:

She's So Money
Fringe Benefits
Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress
Prom Queen Geeks
Burned

*Please Note*
My first ever high school Homecoming Week is next week and I'm trying to keep up with my blog as I spend this enjoyable week. However, I may be to busy and I apologize ahead of time for any posts I am too busy to post.

No comments: