Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lot's Read!

Not.

Well, in total, I have read one book this week. It was a mighty excellent book though. It was All We Know of Heaven by Jacquelyn Mitchard. Someone on Teen Tuesday recommended this, and whoever it was, (I don't remember, sorry!) THANK YOU! It was such an amazing book. It was incredible. It's now one of my top books. So thank YOU! Again! And to everybody else, READ IT NOW! You won't regret it. This book is amazing, even if you've read her other books, still read this.

Skipping the Little Bestie Awards this week, again. Sorry!

I reading three books right now, kind of. Pretty Things by Sarra Manning, Prom Nights From Hell by Various Authors, and The Debs by Susan McBride. I'm not very far in either right now, so I'm not sure which will be the next review. Pretty Things, I've heard is good, but it hasn't caught my attention yet. Prom Night From Hell I started with Stephenie Meyer's story and haven't finished it yet because honestly? It is so confusing, and I just am not following it. The Debs is so far not that great, but I have to read it for BookDivas.

So yeah, no more new stuff. Besides the fact that I won Savvy Girl by Lynn Messina, so that's added to my pile and so is Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott and I got I Was A Teenage Popsicle and Beyond Cool by Bev Kats Rosenbaum, so those are officially added also.

But, until next week.

No comments: