Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quickie Edition


This is going to be an extremely quick post, due to the fact that my friend Lara is sitting on my bed being bored while I'm here on the computer.

Last week I asked for suggestions on which books to keep and which to turn in.

To be 100% honest... I turned them all in. And I feel so rejuvenated! There is something great about taking a load off, especially this past week (too much drama for my taste...).

So I started The Host. And let me tell you, I am in love... even though I'm only about 150 pages into it. I was worried that I wouldn't like it because I'm so used to Stephenie Meyer writing about Bella and Edward... but I am not disappointed at all.

However, I am reluctantly putting it aside for the moment to start I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone. I am contributing to Lauren's contest to celebrate the release, and I'm going to be giving away a $10 gift certificate to an online store, along with a whole bunch of other reviewers who are also contributing $10. So be sure to check it out, so far there's $90 up for grabs to one lucky winner!

I'm not too far in that, but what I have read so far is insanely intriguing =D

-Chelsie-

1 comment:

The Compulsive Reader said...

I stayed up til 2 AM to finsih The Host last night. I am exhausted, but it was worth it. I cried so hard towards the end.

And did you hear? We're up to $110 for the contest!