Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teen Tuesday (4)

This week has been kind of busy. I had been gone for the last two weeks and brought lots of books with me and came home to some that I got in the mail. To find out what those books are you can check out my In My Mailbox post for this week.

I finally finished Envy by Anna Godbersen. I was hoping to have it sooner but I had the flu and was so sick that all I did was sleep. I had a constant fever and couldn't eat anything, and it was bad! But I'm all better now, so I'm back to reading. And anyways I linked the review for that about. I also read a book that I didn't plan on reading but I was glad that I did. It was actually one of my sisters school books. It was called Behind Rebel Lines by Seymour Reit. It was a non-fiction book about a woman who disguised herself in the Civil War. I didnt review this one but I did enjoy reading it, though it was short. The woman who it was about actually wrote her own book but it was made more than 120 years ago and you cannot find it. I linked the book on amazon in case anyone was interested.

Right now I am currently reading Candor by Pam Bachorz for my 1 ARC Tours. I am only on the third chapter but it is ok for only being that far. I hope that it gets good, which from the reviews that I have seen, it will. I should have the review for this one up in a couple day so be looking for that.

And last but not least I am holding a Michelle Moran contest. It will be for a paperback signed copy of The Heretic Queen and a signed hardback copy of Cleopatra's Daughter. I will be reading and reviewing these in the near future and let me tell you I am so excited to read them. If you are interested head on over and check it out.

That is all that I can think of that has happened in the last two weeks. I would like to say that I am sorry for the delay. I just got back yesterday and am trying to get back into my routine .

~Jordan

No comments: