Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teen Tuesday......

Oh well this week was kind of eventful and at the same time not. I am participating in Zombie Appreciation week, this week. Which you can find out more about that here. I am also doing a challenge for that. It is not too difficult, I just have to make a post about me accepting the challenge and then two zombie related posts during the week, which I have gone far over... teehee. You should really go check out the pictures that I found. They are hillarious.



Also this week I started the 2009 YA Challenge. And if Im not mistaken the 1st in a series challenge. If you click on the links you can see how far I am on those.
Also i just finished Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway, last night. I dont have the review up yet but if you check in a couple hours it should be. Now im gonna start Hunted by P.C. & Kristin Cast, so that I can be fully caught up when Tempted comes out!!!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I love seeing what kind of challenges people are joining, even though I don't have the kind of dedication to participate in many of them!

<3 Chelsie