Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teen Tuesday..... kinda slow week.

Well it has been a some what slow week. I only got one book in but let me tell you it was good. And what would that be, you may be asking??
Well it would be CANDOR!! This book actually just came out last Tuesday, the 22nd. I read this for the 1 ARC Tours. You can check out my review of it here. It took me a little while to get into but once I did it was great! Other than that nothing that I can think of has really happened. I started Madapple by Christina Meldrum today. I read a review of it on Goodreads, and just from the first paragraph of that I can't wait to finish it and see how it goes. If anyone has read it, please let me know what you thought.

~ Jordan

1 comment:

BashfulToast said...

Heyy, I just found your blog and I realized you live in Michigan. So do I! Anyways, come check out my blog!=]=]