Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Finally Remember!

Holy crap... How long has it been since I posted here?!? Must be over a month. I honestly don't remember posting since school started.

See, I'm WAY over my head right now. I'm behind on reviews, am having a yard sale this weekend, have to practice for band, am making care packages for the soldiers, AND I'm doing a HUGE project to raise money for the ASPCA's Equine Fund. So you could say I'm a little busy. And next month is only getting worse, as NaNoWriMo is next month and I'm participating. Oh boy...

Anyway, right now I'm reading Secrets of my Hollywood Life: Family Affairs. It's cute and I like it. I actually think it's my favorite out of the whole series. My reviews for the second one will be up soon, hopefully.

After that, I have a series called The Hollywood Sisters I need to read. Has anyone read it? What do you think?

I also read Anatomy of a BF a while back. LOVED it. Definitely this generation's Forever...

Also... this has nothing to do with books but if you guys get bored will you check out myspace.com/charityautographs? It's my myspace for the project. All the info is on there but if guys could spread the word I'd love you forever!

Harmony

No comments: