Tuesday, September 30, 2008

small bit of news [[Chelsie]]

www.bookloverreviews.blogspot.com

So, it's ten in the morning, and... nobody has any TT posts yet?

This makes me wonder whether it is in fact Tuesday, because normally there's a small handful of people who have their posts written and scheduled on Monday night.

I suppose this means everyone is busy... still. =D

I would have forgone this post this week, since once again there isn't (much) going on. However, I have exciting news...

I finished Anne Frank! And I'm done with my book report! Just in the nick of time, too, because it's due seventh hour today.

So, that ends my bookish news. Although I'm hoping this brings more opportunity for me to read something more exciting and enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I almost forgot it was Tuesday! I've been off all week. Like, yesterday, I thought it was WEDNESDAY! How far off was I?

hope.

Kelsey said...

Yay! Awesome for you!

You can get on Blogger at school? That's cool, I can't.