Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Teen Tuesday- Kyle

So I guess I wasn't the only one that didn't post last week. My excuse is that I was traveling hime from my favorite city Boston. When I got home I had a huge pile of books waiting for me. It was so hard to choose which one to read first, I finaly decided on Fiendish Deeds by PJ Bracegirdle. Other books that were/are in that pile are:
Jimmy's Stars by Mary Ann Rodman
I Wanna be Your Joey Ramone by Stephenie Kuehnert
The Big Game of Everything by Chris Lynch
And many more that I don't have time to list. oh yeah I also got Model: A Memoir by Cheryl Diamond from Simon and Schuster. Which at first I was like ugg I have o read this but I heard that it was funny so I am looking forward to reading it.
I feel really bad because I am running out of time to wrote this post so I am going to quickly tell you the books I read last week and tell yu if I liked it or not but if you click on the name of the book it will lead you to my review of it, so check it out. One book I really liked because of it's gothic theme was Fiendish Deeds by PJ Brace Bracegirdle. I also loved the young middle grade book Smantha Hansen has Rocks in Her Head by Nanacy Viau. And I just finished reading Farworld by J. Scott Savage, which was very magical.
I am currently 100 pages in The Brothers Torres by Coert Voorhees, and I am loving it so far. After that I will read The Big Game of Everything by Chris Lynch.
This week there will be an author interview with an authors whose upcoming book literaly sucks (in a good way), that will be posted Thursday. And either before or after that I will be holding a contest for a great fantasy book that comes out in September.

No comments: